1. Purchaser’s choice of quality design kitchen cabinets from
2. Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
3. Freestanding island with matching cabinetry and granite
countertop to main kitchen.
4. Purchaser’s choice of Granite counter tops from Vendor’s
5. Stainless steel double compartment undermount sink with
chrome single lever faucet and pull out spray.
6. Contemporary chrome-finish cabinet hardware.
7. Dedicated electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances
8. Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
9. Porcelain tile backsplash from Vendor’s samples.
10. Dishwasher rough-in (plumbing and electrical).
11. Over-the-range microwave/range hood rough-in (venting and
1. High efficiency forced air natural gas furnace. (2 stage variable
speed) with 96% efficiency.
2. Heat Recovery Ventilator, which helps with humidity level control
3. On-demand tankless water tank (rental) with maintenance free
package means instant heat and less energy usage.
4. Energy efficient LED Light fixtures throughout.
5. All windows are factory-sealed Low E, Argon with dark exterior
6. All windows and exterior door frames to be caulked and spray
7. Water-saving toilet tanks.
8. Energy efficient water-saver shower heads.
9. R31 insulation above garage.
10. Rough-in for Electric Vehicle Charger
11. Low volatile organic compound (VOC) paint throughout.
12. Heat ducts sized for future addition of air conditioning.
1. Approximately 9’ high ceiling on the main level and 8’ on all
other floors subject to mechanical and ductwork bulkhead
2. Smooth finish drywall ceiling on main level, spray textured
ceilings on other floors.
3. Oak handrail, posts, pickets, oak veneer stringer and nosing on
stairwell landings for main to second level, colour-matched to
main flooring selection.
4. Contemporary style painted baseboard and door and window
casings with mitered corners.
5. Interior walls painted with choice of 5 colours, one colour
6. Wire-ventilated shelving in all closets including linen.
7. Metal interior door levers and matching hinges.
8. Interior privacy door locks (bedroom, bathrooms), dummy locks
9. Smooth ceiling on main floor and spray textured ceilings on
10. Raised panel interior doors, including closets and sliding doors,
11. Minimum 3” wide 12mm wire-brush look laminate flooring
throughout the ground floor/main level excluding the tiled
areas from Vendor’s samples.
12. 40 oz. broadloom with under pad in all other finished areas
including stairs and excluding ceramic tiled areas (one colour
13. Choice of quality ceramic floor tile standard through all
bathrooms and laundry room.
14. Laundry tub with hot and cold-water, high clearance single lever
15. Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer and exhaust venting to
1. 200 amps electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
2. Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room includes
ground fault protection.
3. LED lighting throughout.
4. Electronic door chime at front entry.
5. Four CAT 5e high-speed telecom outlets per unit (2 on main
level, 1 each on levels 2 and 3).
6. Interconnected hard wired smoke detectors located on each
level and in each bedroom.
7. Hard wired carbon monoxide detectors on each level.
8. White Decora-style light switches and plugs throughout.
9. Rough-in EV outlet in garage to accommodate a future carcharging
10. Two exterior electrical outlets; one at the entrance, and one
at rear of house. Two interior garage outlets (one in ceiling for
future garage opener).
11. Third exterior electrical outlet and exterior light on the roof
12. Flexible PEX water distribution throughout.
13. Two frost-free exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one at rear
of house (Tweed on roof terrace).
1. Distinctive elevations with contemporary architectural
expression, utilizing materials of metal, wood-finish and panel,
as per elevation.
2. Robust 2”x 6” exterior wall construction.
3. Double stud wall between units for improved sound attenuation.
4. Vinyl sliding patio door (with screen), as per applicable plan.
5. Paneled sectional roll-up garage doors with glazed openings.
6. Asphalt driveway.
7. Concrete walkway from driveway to front door.
8. 5% sloped roof with drainage to backyards (Herringbone/
9. Elevated roof terrace decking (Tweed).
10. Naturalized, and low maintenance plants for front and rear yards
11. Contemporary Architectural lights at entrances (front and rear).
12. Clear guard and metal railings on east-facing terrace ends (and
Corner/end units as applicable).
13. Balcony and terrace dividers – 6’ wood privacy dividers.
14. Juliette balconies (Herringbone)
15. Metal-wrapped main entrance canopy.
16. 10×10’ brown pressure treated wood deck as per plan
17. 14×14’ rear yard spaces (Herringbone/Houndstooth), except as
noted on plan.
18. 6’ tall (minimum) brown pressure treated wood privacy fencing
for each backyard (Houndstooth).
19. 42” tall (minimum) decorative iron fencing at rear of backyard
20. Insulated front entry door with glass insert.
21. Structural engineered floor joist system.
22. 4” Concrete garage floor slab with 2” insulation beneath.
23. Engineered roof truss systems with 3/4” roof sheathing.
1. 4-piece Master Ensuite bath with soaker tub, toilet and doublesink
2. Master Ensuite with granite double undermount sink vanity.
3. Master Ensuite with separate glass-door shower stall with acrylic
base (on 3 Bedroom Plans only).
4. Master Ensuite with separate floor-mounted acrylic soaker tub
(on 3-bedroom Plans only).
5. Purchaser’s choice of quality cabinets for vanity in main bath
and powder room.
6. Solid colour one-piece sink vanity countertops in powder and
7. Second bathroom with 3- piece bath including toilet, vanity and
acrylic bath with ceramic tile wall surround.
8. Second bathroom to have bathtub enclosure with ceramic tile
to ceiling height.
9. Purchaser’s choice of ceramic tiles for bath/shower stall walls
from Vendor’s samples.
10. Vanity-width flat mirrors in all bathrooms.
11. Wall-mounted vanity lights over all sinks in Master Ensuite and
12. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
13. Single-lever faucets with pop-up plugs in all vanities.
14. Water temperature balance sensor in shower tub.
15. Shut-off valves for all sinks and toilets.
16. Chrome finish bathroom accessories to include towel bar and
toilet tissue dispenser.
17. Chrome-finish hardware from Vendor’s samples.